Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 10: Rainbow Gradient

 This didn't turn out exactly as I intended, but it still works for the gradient theme. And I'm still on track! I was behind in posting it, but I had these nails done right on schedule.
 I began with Zoya Indigo, which is such a dark navy that it appears black in these photos. I thought about doing this over white, but I figured I just had rainbow-over-white yesterday so I should probably try something different.
 Next, I tried my first ever multicolor stamping experiment! I used Sinful Colors Purple Heart, ORLY Sweet Peacock, Sinful Colors Pine Away, and ORLY What's the Password in horizontal stripes across a design from Pueen plate 42. I think it worked beautifully! The design transferred well, and all of the foil finish polishes showed up. It sort of looks like an insane multichrome effect!
Colors Used:
Zoya Indigo
 Sinful Colors Purple Heart
ORLY Sweet Peacock
 Sinful Colors Pine Away
ORLY What's the Password
Pueen Plate 42

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...