Friday, April 4, 2014

Day 4: Green Chevrons

 Eep, I was distracted by video games this evening and almost forgot to post today's nails! I realized today that not only do I not have a stamp design of simple chevrons, but I also am not all that great at freehanding them. Oh well, at a distance it doesn't look bad!
Sephora by OPI It's Totally Karma has to be one of my favorite greens. It's just so bright and fun!
The white stripes were added using a small brush and white acrylic paint. I only did the tips of most of my nails because I was afraid of messing up, but I am actually glad I left it at that! It's different, but I like it.
Not much more to say about these! I'll have to practice on chevrons some more. Either that, or I'll cave and snag some nail vinyls. Whee!
Colors Used:
Sephora by OPI It's Totally Karma
White Acrylic Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...