Monday, April 27, 2015

Day 27: Holographic Heaven

 I'm definitely going to have to take some photos of sparkly holo goodness in the sunlight tomorrow! I love linear holos so much. They're like magic!
 I began with a coat of KBShimmer Myth You Lots over Wet n Wild Black Creme. Myth You Lots is one of my favorite polishes, bar none. It's so shifty and holo-tastic! It's always so hard to do anything to cover up that loveliness, so I decided to go minimal.
 I decided to test out the stamping decal technique using a design from Pueen plate 32. I removed a bit from the bottom of the design to give more space for the silver to shine. The black stamping was done in B.M.C. Noir Black. I filled in the spaces with blue holo Color Club Over the Moon and silver holo Color Club Harp on It. I like how the colors compliment the shifty multichrome rather well, even when it shifts to warmer hues.


 Sunbeam photos!

Colors Used:
KBShimmer Myth You Lots
Wet n Wild Black Creme
B.M.C. Noir Black
Color Club Over the Moon
Color Club Harp on It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...